The SFMTA Board of Directors will consider staff recommendations to improve MUNI at their meeting on September 16th. They will accept public comment in person, by email, phone or USPS. Follow the link below for contact information.
How does this effect Noe Valley?
From the SFMTA TEP website:
Summary of Proposed District 8 Changes:
- Service would increase on Metro lines during peaks
- 33-Stanyan would be rerouted off of Potrero Avenue and onto 16th and 18th Streets to serve the Potrero Hill neighborhood
- J-Church would be extended to San Francisco State University
- 48-Quintara would be more direct between Portola and 24th Street via Clipper and Diamond Streets; Hoffman and Douglass would be served by modified 35 line and also connect to Glen Park BART
- 37-Corbett north of Market and Church would be discontinued and replaced by a new 32-Roosevelt line
- 26-Valencia would be discontinued; parallel service on Mission Street would be improved and
- Glen Park segment would be served by 36-Teresita