5 Years Later - Real Foods is Still Empty!
After 5 years, it's time for the nighborhood to take back the Real Foods space!
Nutraceutical, the owner of Real Foods is not a good neighbor. Here's why:
Here's how you can help:
- Lost 2 lawsuits for illegal labor practices
- Refused to meet with neighborhood groups
- Loss of large store hurts entire neighborhood
- Sign up for our mailing list (send email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Volunteer to help (1-2 hours max)
- Boycott Nutraceutical Vitamins (Solaray, Veglife)
We agree - Nutraceutical has not been a good neighbor. That space has been empty for too long. They should give up their lease, and then Whole Foods should open a Wine, Cheese and Specialty Foods Annex to complement the store opening next fall across the street in the Bell Market space.
Have at it Noe Valley - make your voice heard. How do you think this space should be used?
[NVSF: NVV: We Read It So You Don't Have To]