- 5 years later, Real Foods Is Still Closed. No resolution in sight. (duh)
- Harvest Fest: 10/25 (more here later).
- Noe Valley is 7% Republican, 66% Democrat and 22% "Decline to State". Expect Republicans to knock on your door in the week before the election. Until then, it's all blue shirts ringing the bell.
- Cost of Living – "The average selling price [for single-family homes was] just under $1.4M...considerably less than...recent months." Rent? Mixed, but expensive.
- Walking Tours launches weekly Noe Valley Walking Tour.
- Rumors: Cary Lane, Tuttimelon, street cleaning, Other: WaMu not closing...yet; Park(ing) day, Monday Night Trivia at Valley Tavern.