NEW Izakaya restaurant in Noe Valley seeking Sushi Chef. Following job responsibilities;
• Knowledgeable in Asian and/or Japanese cuisine.
• Experienced with traditional sushi preparation and various forms (rolls, temaki, nigiri, sashimi, futomaki, etc), including choice of ingredients, design, and presentation.
• Expert knife skills.
• Innovative presentation of dishes.
• Responsible for sushi station hygiene and sanitation.
• Ability to take direction and provide direction when necessary.
• Ability to interact positively with the public.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Responsible for creating new dishes, assisting with menu creation.
********FOR CONSIDERATION, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME.********
July 21, 2009
Deep Sushi To Become Izakaya...?
If not Deep Sushi, then somewhere in Noe Valley is a new restaurant called Izakaya (which is sort of a catchall for a Japanese bar that also serves food). Here's the ad on Craigslist: