December 13, 2008

Sad Day at the Farmer's Market

James Blake Conell Egoian, eldest son of Jim and Carol Egoian, was killed in a car accident on December 6, 2008. Blake helped his family work the stand at Twin Girl's Farm, as well as helping out at other vendors' stands at the Noe Valley Farmer's Market. He was 17 years old.

According to the obituary "a memorial has been established in Blake's memory at Bank of the Sierra to honor him with his graduating class and classes to come. Donations may be sent to Bank of the Sierra, 1095 W. Manning Ave, Reedley, CA 93654."

1 comments:

Unknown said...

My name is Tisha and I am Jim and Carol's oldest. I would like to thank everyone, both vendors and patrons, for all of the love, support, and kind words that have been sent to my family. It has all meant so much and I know that my parents have been just overwhelmed with with the response.