February 22, 2010

Help! Lost iPod

Deborah needs your help, kind citizen:
I left my house today on Cesar Chavez around 10:30 or so and as usual could hear the J about halfway down the block. So, as usual, I started to run. I made the J and when I sat down say the headphones of my ipod dangled from my bag - but no ipod. Somewhere along my sprint from Cesar Chavez past Chloes's to the stop in front of Fattoush on Church my ipod was lost. Realizing this, I got off the J at 24th and walked back down retracing my steps. No ipod. I want to believe that some good person in the neighborhood picked it up and if only they knew how to reach me, they would return my ipod.
More on Craigslist.

1 comments:

insidesfre said...

I'll check out Cesar Chavez when I walk my dogs. Will be in touch if I find anything!