December 10, 2012

Announced: Pressed Juicery


A small sign in the window of 3901 24th St reveals the mystery behind the paper and construction since First Republic abandoned plans to open there. With five locations in the Los Angeles area, Pressed Juicery appears to be opening in Noe Valley. So what is it?
At PRESSED JUICERY, we have created a comprehensive cleansing program designed to work with your everyday life. You will receive a daily supply of eight, 16 fl. oz. beverages straight to your doorstep each morning. Our juices are produced on a hydraulic press which extracts straight from the pulp, minimizing the changes that juices undergo during typical juicing processes, and releasing essential vitamins and minerals into each beverage.
Good timing for post-holiday purging, but the opening date is unknown. The Department of Public Health permit to operate is still pending, but there should be no problem as the space has been used as a "retail grocery or specialty food store" before (Belgano's, Stonehouse). Stay tuned.

Pressed Juicery
3901 24th St
http://www.pressedjuicery.com/

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hope they sell a lot of juice. Place is like $80/square foot/year!

Anonymous said...

So they make the juice in LA and deliver here? Weird

jfeltonjr said...

A splendid addition to the neighborhood. I don't know how we survived without it. 6 months?

Andy said...

I miss Tom & Dave's Juice It.

Anonymous said...

I'd say 4 months.

Anonymous said...

A cleansing program? Sounds dreadful to me. But each to her / his own.

Paul said...

I guess I find it interesting that they decided Noe Valley fit the LA cleanse scene more than other more obvious SF neighborhoods (I'm looking at you, Marina). Is it the yoga pants?

Anonymous said...

I miss Tom and Dave's Juice It too! Same spot.

Anonymous said...

Really! "Cleansing"? Yeah, you drink a gallon of fruit juice a day and you'll be "cleansed". Ugh. I agree with the other anonymi: 4 months and I miss Tom & Dave's Juice It! Shut down in the middle of the night and skipped town never to be seen again. Ah Noe Valley, where have ye gone?

Anonymous said...

@Paul, these days Noe Valley is more Marina than the Marina.

Anonymous said...

I could not be more excited--i've been wondering when SF would get an LA-quality juice bar, and in our backyard! While I would never want to live in the Marina I do like to eat there. Maybe a Plant Cafe will be next? 24th St is chock a block with places to buy simple carbs and coffee--good to have some more options.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous December 13, 2012 9:19 PM, your point is made, and exceeded, by Anonymous December 18, 2012 1:00 PM.

Anonymous said...

So excited they're opening New Year's Eve!

Anonymous said...

wow, we have some negative ned's on this page. at least some diversity - or wait do you all want another coffee shop/bagel shop. I welcome the diversity!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is YUM!!!

Not only does it taste good but the staff is friendly and I feel so healthy. I tried 2 of the cleanses and I not only feel the difference by see the difference when I step on the scale.

Awesome addition to Noe Valley!

Anonymous said...

Yum? All I can say is YUCK.