What: Open Space Framework Community Workshop: Mission Dolores Park/Noe Valley
When: Tuesday March 24, 6-8pm
Where: Upper Noe Rec Center
Hosts: Friends of Upper Noe Rec Center, Friends of Noe Valley
Vision and Goals from the website:
THE VISIONWant to get involved but annoyed that we posted this at such late notice? (Can't blame you--it slipped under our radar.) Take the survey and/or send comments to Susan.Exline@sfgov.org. Minutes from past meetings are available here.
The Vision Plan provides a broad outline of what San Francisco's ideal open space network would look like in a 100-year time frame.
The 6 Components of the Vision
- An Active, Accessible and Connected Waterfront Open Space System
- An Eco-Corridor that Allows for Both Human and Wildlife Movement Across the City
- A System of Linear Parks and Daylighted Creeks
- A Network of Livable Streets in High-Density Neighborhoods
- Revitalized and Activated Destination Open Spaces
- Connectivity – A System of Public Transit + Green Streets Connecting People to Open Space
- Every San Franciscan is within a 10-minute walk from an open space greater than one acre.
- Every San Franciscan has access to a network of high-performing open spaces.
[Open Space SF: 2100]