- District 8 Supe Jeff Sheehy’s priorities include crime and homelessness [Hoodline]
- Radio Shack on 24th St closing – everything for sale, all items must go [Hoodline]
- Heartbreaking: 93 year old dies while fighting eviction from home of 63 years on 26th St. [NVSF]
- Noe Valley Easter Egg Hunt is scheduled for a April 15 @ Douglass Park [NVMPA]
- Inside a stunning $2.5 million Queen Anne Victorian for sales on Fair Oaks [Curbed]
- Contrast: A $2 million fixer on Jersey [The Front Steps]
- 24th and Hoffman Street then and now [@DavidGallagher]
- Creepy: Real estate drones [bluskyfilms]
March 12, 2017
The Noe Valley Voice is published ten times a year and has been a neighborhood fixture since 1977. Here are notable highlights from the latest issue. Links are to stories we've covered here on NVSF or other resources. Follow the NVV link at the bottom for full articles and all the ads.
Front Page: Deplorable person leaves racist note on Noe Valley resident’s car; Cleve Jones and other local authors are part of Word Week; jet noise from plane rerouting irritating some Noe Valley residents.
Cost of Living in Noe: Average price for the scant 3 single family homes that sold in January was $3M.
Store Trek: Artisana, 3927 24th Street
Features: Noe Valley resident Ken Shaw will be a Peace Corp volunteer in Zambia.
[The Noe Valley Voice]